Read firsthand accounts from Global Health Volunteers as well as fun FIMRC updates from our staff. Grab a comfy chair and catch up with what we've been doing!
Stop by, share your experience on our wall, and browse through tons of photos. While you're there, don't forget to "like" us!
Get a glimpse into our sites without moving a hair! Enjoy videos made by our passionate Global Health Volunteers.
See what others are saying about us by clicking on the links below!
- The Valdosta Daily Times highlights Karly Bishop's Global Health Volunteer experience in Peru.
- Project Peru's Viviendas Saludables makes headlines.
- Harvard Magazine recognizes Global Health Volunteers in Uganda.
- Rosetta Stone and FIMRC team up to increase the impact of Global Health Volunteers.
- Volunteering Co-Chair at the University of Michigan's FIMRC Chapter Stephen Philip opines on the importance of service and its role on a global level in The Michigan Daily.
- Harvard Magazine highlights Global Health Volunteer Kiahana Brooks' experience at Project Bumwalukani in Uganda.